Tuesday 28 April 2015

Collages

Collages are a great way to display lots of images. There are a variety of apps which will allow you to do this - my personal favourite is #Moldiv as it is easy to use and has some really 'classic' layouts - I'm not a personal fan of clip art type frames and extras - I like clean lines and Moldiv provides this.

There are times however, when I want to use images on my PC. The site http://www.pizap.com/ has a number of templates - all of which are easy to use. (There is an app but this just didn't appeal in its marketing - too messy)

1. Choose your template



 2. Click add photo button (you can select more than one at once)

3. Choose your photos



 4. Save your collage


Having said that I like clean lines I can see  possibilities for the jigsaw layout! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - your comment will be visible after moderation Jane