Tuesday 15 May 2012

Dear Photograph

http://dearphotograph.com/


I've been reading 'Dear Photograph' by Taylor Jones and think this is such an amazing idea. It has real possibilities for classroom use too but it's harder than it looks! This is my first attempt - it's a photo of my son and his friend who was to be his best man at his wedding the following week.

I now need to think about what I would write. This is a fairly recent photograph but what message would you want to give to someone in your past?  How do you feeling standing in the same spot as someone in your past..what if it was a photo of someone you had never met or someone close to you when they were younger? Maybe I'll try it out in the classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - your comment will be visible after moderation Jane